five steps that make every visit to an Aveda Salon and Spa a warm, memorable experience:
1. You're given a warm welcome—with a cup of Aveda comforting tea.
2. A thorough consultation highlights your individual needs.
3. You're treated to a complimentary Aveda Sensory Ritual—like our stress-relieving ritual that restores balance and releases tension.
4. You get an outstanding technical service—both skilled and inspired. Aveda's service reputation is built on the philosophy that learning never ends. Our stylists learn to execute their own vision in a way that best suits your wants and needs.
5. You're given a personalized recommendation to help you choose at-home products to maintain your new look.
your Aveda stylist has the training and intuition to know what hair styles will look best on you, and will explain how they fit your needs. Watch and interact with your stylist while he or she is doing your hair so you can learn how to recreate the style at home.
your Aveda stylist wants you to understand and be comfortable with the objective of the service. Ask questions if you don't understand something. Don't forget to tell your stylist if you have a hair concern.
a picture is worth a thousand words—
bring in images of styles you like, but make sure each picture has a face shape and hair texture similar to your own. A good place to start is Aveda's Hair Style Gallery.